Monday, March 15, 2010

To Brighten My Day!


The ice is slowly melting


Can you see how thick the ice is? 

A Llama!


I love Llama's!


My most favorite thing of all to photgraph.


They are so beautiful!


Look at the Blue Sky!


Love the Blue Sky contrast with the white snowy mountain.


Beauty!


Perfect Mini Rose!


Awe... the birds are back! 


Love the blue of the sky in background


I thought this made a cool picture!


Ice melting off the pond!


You  see where its starting to melt along the shore line.


This just makes me Happy!


Just what I needed this week!  Signs of spring everywhere.  I love it!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, but I don't get why you love to take photo's of the horses behinds, JK/lol They really are beautiful and the sky was so blue, great pictures. Love ya. Enjoy your camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaa spring is in the air!!

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete