Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Photo Update & Some Recent Shots

Wow!  I know it's been a long time since I've posted any photos here mostly due to the fact that I completely lost all my photos when the hard drive on my computer crashed.  So I've basically  had to start over again but I still need a new computer before I can do to much.

Right before my hard drive crashed I entered an "Outside Bozeman" photo contest.  I sent in 10 of my best photos to date in hopes that I will win one of the prizes.  I haven't heard anything yet, but hopefully soon!

Here are some of my most recent photos from some of our adventures.  Enjoy!

These next few pictures are some of the scenery we have seen on our hikes.











Moonlight & Sunsets




These next pictures are from Ted Turners property...

Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam

There are literally thousands of free range buffalo on Mr. Turner's property.



These next few are of some wildflowers we have seen on our hikes









Thanks for stopping by.  I will be posting more of my photography more frequently as soon as I get some more storage space for the computer I am using. 

Come on back now, you hear?!





1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear 'bout your 'puter crashing. An' to have lost alla' your photos, too. My heart is breaking for you. Have you ever tried savin' your photos on disk? It's especially helpful if you use DVD disks. I love alla' your pictures. You do a great job.

    ~ Yaya

    ReplyDelete